Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Cider Forum > "Naked" Cider Source - Lehigh Valley PA Area

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old Yesterday, 02:42 PM   #1
WinterWarrior
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Default "Naked" Cider Source - Lehigh Valley PA Area

Around here, the apple farms treat their fresh-pressed cider with chemicals to prevent fermentation and, so far, I haven't found a source of a farm or facility that has a cider press that can be rented or used if you buy the apples, etc. from them.

I want to blend my own apple types, so I'm not interested in buying cider from my LHBS.

I'm sure there has to be some place around here that does what I'm looking for. Does anyone from around this area know of an apple farm that provides what I'm looking for??

TIA

Primary: Hell-Bent Hard Tea, Nuclear Tea, Firefly Nectar
Secondary: Huh?? Wazzzzat??
Bottled: Zombie Coffee (out)Break, Hell-Bent Hard Tea, Firefly Nectar, Toe Jam Red
Kegged: Haus Pale Ale, Hopped Cider, Firefly Blush
Coming Up: It's the Great Pumpkin-Cider Brown, Graff, Firefly Nectar

I've decided that the stuff falling through the cracks is confetti and I'm having a party!

What do you mean, "We're out of wine???"

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply