A week ago I friend and I made a sweet cider out of some apple varieties she had in her orchard. I had read that the best cider is made from wild yeast, and not having any campden tablets, I decided to just go ahead and let nature do its stuff. Since the cider wasn't sterilized at all, I've been opening the fermenter from time to time to check on its progress. Well, a week has passed, and the cider has a dusty film of mold growing all over the top with bubbles trapped underneath. I scraped the mold off, and sampled the product along the way. It tastes fine. The yeast is working pretty heavily. Can the cider be saved? We put so much work into pressing this stuff, I'd hate to just throw it away. Will the alcohol kill off any mold that tries to start up again?