Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Cider Forum > Looking for old Recipe on here

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2012, 06:38 PM   #1
Ringmaster
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default Looking for old Recipe on here

I've almost given up on finding it, i don't think it was in the cider section, but let me begin from the beginning.

There was a Recipe on here done by one of the frequenters, but i haven't been on in so long that i can't remember who made it or what it was called. It kept winning awards and i want to say it was either Yooper or the guy who had yoda as his icon for awhile.. But i don't think it was either of them. I think he had an older man for an icon but not 100%

I'm really kinda lost. I used to find it by clicking on the user and finding it from there but it got a lot of good remarks from people on here and i finally decided to make it and i can't find it :/

It was really simple too. If anyone knows the user name or has a link(I think there were 2 topics made because one of them was to full or something) i would really appreciate it. I stupidly didn't bookmark which leaves me with my memory and that hardly ever gets me anywhere

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2012, 06:44 PM   #2
Ringmaster
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Can't seem to delete this now :/ I didn't know there was a recipe's section, it was in there: http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f81/edwo...felwein-33986/

In case anyone was curious. I'll delete this if i can figure out how.

Old 11-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #3
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2775 Times on 1659 Posts
Likes Given: 3489

It's kinda hard not to miss that thread, I don't think it's dropped off the front page of the forum once since it was first posted.

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 01-03-2013, 07:15 AM   #4
Ringmaster
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

do you mean the recipe's button? because i don't see "EdWort's Apfelwein" thread on the front of the cider section where it's posted, and i remember checking everywhere i thought it could be. It would have helped if i remembered it being "EdWort's Apfelwein" instead of some Hard Cider recipe everyone seemed to like.

Maybe your looking somewhere in my blindspot

Old 01-03-2013, 01:17 PM   #5
LeBreton
Recipes 

Liked 94 Times on 82 Posts

I think it may have been posted in the wine sub-forum . . . at least that's where the appreciation thread is.

Quick Reply