*Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway - Enter Now!*

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Cider Forum > Interested in carbing with concentrate

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2007, 02:44 PM   #1
JustusIV
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Interested in carbing with concentrate

Hello, i was wondering if anyone has any input on this subject. I made my first batch of apfelwein, and i am interested in carbing with concentrate. What amount of concentrate is needed etc. I am using plastic bottles so i am not super worried about bottle bombs. I can also monitor them pretty closely and fridge them when the desired pressure is there.
Thanks
JustusIV

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2007, 02:39 PM   #2
Jesse17
Yep....I tell you what...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustusIV
Hello, i was wondering if anyone has any input on this subject. I made my first batch of apfelwein, and i am interested in carbing with concentrate. What amount of concentrate is needed etc. I am using plastic bottles so i am not super worried about bottle bombs. I can also monitor them pretty closely and fridge them when the desired pressure is there.
Thanks
JustusIV
Read the thread titled "using more cider instead of priming sugar? " it covers how to figure out how much you need to add. The process is the same as using more cider, just remember to account for the water that you won't be adding (as the sugar/serving on the can will expect you to add water to the concentraite.

Drinking: Budweiser (I told you I'm just getting started, why can't you just leave me alone)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply