So the end of the story for this cider has finally come. This was the absolute first thing I fermented with the intention on making a nice drink, and it is by far the second worst thing I have made lol. I had a friend taste it (BJCP Judge even), as well as put it in a local CAMRA competition and I got feedback from my friend atleast (still waiting on competition notes) and it has some good alcohol to it, but it got a mild infection so it has a great initial burst of a blend of apples and earthy tones to it, but it leaves a bit of a tart, bitter mouth feel. However it is good with a little sprite or fruit juice, it also did not carbonate due to bad math. I read over my notes I wrote down and the first problem was in my primary and again in my secondary carboys I left waay too much headroom. In the primary it was fine, the Co2 production was enough to fill the headspace and get the oxygen out, but in the secondary it was not. I feel that this is where the oxygen was able to oxidise the cider bringing a mild infection too it. And as far as the carbonation goes it does have a good "pop" when opening the grolsch bottle, and very fine light bubbles when you look at it in the glass but not sparkling, just a touch over still I would say. However now having read the copius amounts of information here, online, and especially from my local brew club, I am confident my next cider will be outstanding!! so Thank you to everyone for your awesome advice and support! I can't wait to get some more cider, mead and even Perry going next!