Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Cider Forum > Diseases and infections?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #21
BadgerBrigade
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 46 Times on 42 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBreton
I wouldn't sweat over bubbles, so long as the ferment is going strong you should be happy. Like candida, both humans and cider can also get infected by strep.

I'm actually gonna be in your neck of the woods in about a week. Mountain View specifically, any suggestions for libations in that area?
Don't really know Mountain View but If you want to go to a real cool Cider bar My girlfriend and I will come pick you up in Mountain View and take about a 40 minute trip north to San Francisco and go to UpCider! One of the coolest bars I've ever been to in the city! I think they have close to 80 different types of cider! Plus beer and wine...
And the food is absolutely amazing! Lots of wild variety.... a pretty good amount of vegetarian stuff but if you're a carnivore like myself They have these Turkish lamb sliders Which probably came from the hands of God himself... Lol
Not to mention their pulled pork sliders, Which doesn't really sound like anything out of the norm in until you eat one....
Bottled: Cream Soda
Still On Deck: Graff Cider

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply