Alright, bottled this last night after a few tweaks. After adding concentrate i ended up kickstarting a fermentation in secondary obviously. Not a bad thing, but it ended up being a slow ferment and definitely not what I was banking on time-wise. It was still even bubbling when i went to bottle, the hydrometer said we were around 1.010 still. Primed with probably half the amount of sugar that I originally would have needed, and will probably crash with pasteurization within a week.
As far as the flavor goes- holy crap. RICH cranberry flavor, and the yeast finally did drop out of it. Probably not for all palettes, especially if you don't like cranberry. If I were to do this again, I'd use less cranberry in the beginning, add more honey, and only use concentrate for the cranberry flavoring. Would probably yield a higher ABV in the end as well. Either way, that's why I did this as an experiment small scale before Dialing it up!