Cant decide

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makingitgood

Reaction score
I was thinking of making my first batch of cider and wondering if i should carbonate it? Do you guys think it tastes better that way? if so how much corn sugar per gal should i add per gal before i bottle?

:off: But ill reply. ya i did go to mexico, Man a week of free booze is kinda crazzy.. But i just want my question answered.

Dont talk **** about my parents. Like wtf, cant u guys just **** off or answer my question?

Thanks Pumbaa for the only good reply

I think if there was a way to not answer your question and also make you forget something you already knew, I might have to consider it.

makingitgood said:
Dont talk **** about my parents. Like wtf, cant u guys just **** off or answer my question?

Thanks Pumbaa for the only good reply

If I wouldnt have been on my way out the door on a 911 call and would have put 2 and 2 together I wouldnt have answered

Dude said:
FYI...

makingitgood is NO longer making anything here at HBT. BANNED. I fully expect him to be back with a new user name and an attitude for me. We'll see. :D
Dude- Sometimes you enjoy your responsibilities as a Mod a little too much.

:D :mug:

i really dont see what he did wrong?

maybe i didnt read it all properly but seams unfair to ban him

also dnt see anything wrong with brewin at the age of 15,

XELA said:

Doesn't matter if we see anything wrong with it it is illegal.

The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club.
The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.

oh right, i thought you it says on signing up to this site that if you are under 13 you may need permission from a parent or somethin?

XELA said:

Really, let's not get into this again.

XELA said:
oh right, i thought you it says on signing up to this site that if you are under 13 you may need permission from a parent or somethin?

icon_confused.gif

I’ve gotta admit, I’m a little sad to see makingitgood gone. His posts were always a big source of amusement for me. And really, it’s not like we were knocking this kid off the path to be a doctor or something – lol

Still, probably for the best.

RIP makingitgood. Make good of my tax dollars when you end up in prison.

I started reading this and was trying to find the end to PM a mod to ban him. Thanks HBT! I have a teenage daughter. Dammit...I am screwed...better get my shotgun ready. Meet them at the door and say "Boy, I ain't afraid to go back to prison".

Kayos said:
I started reading this and was trying to find the end to PM a mod to ban him. Thanks HBT! I have a teenage daughter. Dammit...I am screwed...better get my shotgun ready. Meet them at the door and say "Boy, I ain't afraid to go back to prison".

I've got 2!!

The best line I've heard - toss a bullet at him and let him catch it. When he sees what it is, say, "Have her home safe by 9 or the next one is going to be coming at you a lot faster".

rdwj said:
I've got 2!!

The best line I've heard - toss a bullet at him and let him catch it. When he sees what it is, say, "Have her home safe by 9 or the next one is going to be coming at you a lot faster".

Oh, I am *so* remembering that....

iv been allowed to drink since the age of 10 so i suppose its jus me asumin 15 is not too young?

anyway, what i wanted to say was,

hombrewing isnt really about gettin pissed, otherwise, yea 15 is to young..

its more about creativity and being able to have somethin to be proud of!

i understand its against the law tho... cant argue with that i suppose :D

peace

Thanks Xela.. at least you see my point, But i come in peace, Glad 2 see that some of you find it funny.. Dude -Gangsters for life? Please I dont wana make another account.

makingitgood2 said:
Thanks Xela.. at least you see my point, But i come in peace, Glad 2 see that some of you find it funny.. Dude -Gangsters for life? Please I dont wana make another account.

Wow - not even an attempt at disguising yourself? LOL!

You're sharp as a marble

makingitgood2 said:

Holy ****. Unbelievable.

TxBrew, please ban this ****tard's IP. I posted it in the mod forum.

Again I miss all the fun. Everything always happens when I'm not here. Wait a minute...are you guy's sure I'm not makingitgood? :confused: :D

I'm glad he was shut down. I really like this community as a source for HB info.

All we need is some pissed off parent w/ lousy parenting skills and too much money to hire a lawyer and shut this site down because we assisted them with getting drunk. Which could lead to killing a carload of their friends or burning down their house and whatever stupid things they would do while drunk.

If your 18 in some other country where its legal. I'm Ok with that.

I don't and will not help a minor.

Thanks Dude & TxBrew!!!

olllllo said:
Jim Karr posted this in another thread...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17195001/

Very relevant in light of recent events.

Yeah, I want my name, address, DL number and other info saved on an unencrypted database.

XELA: Your post proves the point on underage drinking.

makingitgood2: You're too young. It's not going to make you smarter, more popular, or help you deal with reality. Hold off until you're in college.

:off: makingitgood, you do understand why the mods are giving you a hard time I hope? It is a moral and/or ethical conundrum you have placed the posters of this board in. Being the law reads as it does, nobody in their right mind would knowingly contribute knowledge to you directly that could be interpreted as helping a minor to make an alcoholic beverage. Push comes to shove, you'd be the victim and they'd be left holding the pot. I don't think you truly appreciate the gravity of the situation. I understand your curiousity, but at the same time perhaps some personal reflection is in order?

Back