Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Cider Forum > Black Rock cider kit

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2009, 03:39 AM   #1
SMOKEU
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Black Rock cider kit

Does anyone here know the alcohol % that this kit will make when used in accordance to the instructions? And if I want to make it stronger, but don't want that 'thin' taste that happens with beer kits when dextrose is used, should I simply add more sugar or add another cider kit?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2009, 04:48 AM   #2
Styles
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Hey dude, I think it'll probably go to about 5%. If you want to boost it, perhaps substitute some of the water with bottled juice. Just make sure it's got no preservatives. I probably wouldn't stress too much about it thinning though, cider tends to be a bit that way anyway.....
BTW, your stored PM's are at their limit, tried to send you one, but blocked because your inbox is full.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply