So it's been just over a month. I kind of forgot about for few weeks and when I checked on it last night it wasn't as cloudy as I remembered it from jst a few weeks ago. I have not taken a gravity reading, but the airlock is still doing it's thing about every 20 seconds or so. Once it slows way down I'll start taking some readings.
Seems like most, if not all, of the rasins are still floating. There's also a pretty thick layer of lees on the bottom. My question is do I wait for all the raisins to sink before racking to secondary or should I be thinking about racking sooner?