I don't have great records for this batch. It was a spur of the moment experiment comparing a peach wine to a peach mead.
I think I used roughly 7lbs of honey and 6lbs of peaches to 3.5 gallons of water. Definitely on the weak side of that ratio.
Maybe I'll see if I can pick up some more, make another starter and kick-off a second round of fermentation.
BTW, I've got the book. I just haven't had the chance to use it much.
Cleaning my daughter's bedroom is like a freaking archeological dig.
On deck: Apple Honey Ale, Barleywine, Belgain Golden Ale, Malt Liquor, IRA, Wit, Uinta Hazel Clone, Uinta Yard Sale Clone.