Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Mead Forum > Please help me with my first brew ever

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2013, 04:41 PM   #11
Slappy_Steve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Alright, so I'll do it, then, since I like mine on the sweeter side. Honestly, most of what I've posted here has more been for me to understand why each step or ingredient is what it is. I can follow a recipe just fine, but I'd like to learn enough to be able to adjust recipes to more fit my taste in the future.

I'm only doing 4 batches because I want to try a few different things. I'm doing one strictly following the JOAM recipe, one JOAM with modifications based on what I think I'll like more, one cider strictly by the recipe, and one cider with a few modifications. I've abandoned the recipe that I originally posted until I know enough that I might be able to make it work.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply