I did a something quite similar with my first batch. I am only 3 months in so I can't say how it will come out, but I can suggest that you make sure to have some additional volume set aside for losses due to transfers, fruit, testing, etc. I ended up losing about a gallon by the time I transferred it off of the fruit (I used a lot more fruit), though I probably could have lost a little less with better planning. My next batches will be 5 gallons of the melomels that come out the best (strawberry and raspberry, both with a section of vanilia bean, appear to be the front runners).
Primary 1) Empty
Secondary 1a-f) - 2 gallons Traditional Mead, 4 Gallons Melomel, 2) Wee Heavy Widgeon Ale, 3) Pintail Pale Ale
Bottled - Amber Ale, TheJadedDog's All Amarillo IPA x2, Apfelwine, Wit Bier, Stout, Pintail Pale Ale (V1-Cascade, V2-Amarillo), Graff