I came across some free honey and decided to make a small (2.5) gallon batch of mead....It's only been in the primary for 3 weeks and according to my hydrometer, it's already finished, reading right around 1. Is this possible?
I am trying to decide if it would be best to bottle it already, or if I should rack to a secondary.. Also, I am planning on lightly carbonating it and am not sure what to use and how much. I am guessing honey, I'm not too sure about the amount..
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!