I have made 2 meads with Peaches. 1 is still in the carboy but looks to be amazing.
The one that I did first was a Peach Spearmint.
I used 12-14 pounds of peaches, blended and in a mesh bag without skins and pits. This was for a 5 gal batch. The peach did come through but then I was going for a sweet peach. I started with a primary with 12 pounds of honey, lavin D47, water to 5 gal and 1 tablespoon of both nutrient and energizer for the yeasties. This fermented out fine. I then moved it to the secondary in the brew bucket with the peaches. Let that go for 1 month. Then removed the peaches, put in 1/2 oz of spearmint for, racked off the sediment in 4 weeks from that and removed the spearmint that I put into a hops bag for easy removal. It setteled nicely. I stabalized and backsweetened with 6 pounds, when it became clear again, I oaked it with 1 oz of lightly toasted oak chips for 3 weeks. Then removed, ran some sparkloid and a few months later, peach mead. I like it sweet. I aged it for a year, didn't get much scent or taste of peach in the first 3 months of aging though. So if you just bottled this, don't worry. It also will be a beautiful clear color.
The one that I have in the carboy is a Peach Vanilla Nutmeg. This one is also very clear and nearly ready for bottling and then aging for like 8 months. Also started with 12 pounds, back sweetened with 6 pounds, peaches was about 10 pounds of puree. Should taste awesome. I crunched up 1/2 a nutmeg in a hops bag for it and used 1/2 cup of my home made vanilla extract. May have gone overboard on the extract.
But over all, I expect this one to be incredable.
Be patient. Particularly with dry. My suggesiton is if it's a 5 gal batch, sweeten it up with 3 pounds of honey and you should end up with medium sweet. Don't for get to stablize it, just in case some yeasties are still there.