Fruit Trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prickly pears are ripe and flavorful now. If you want them shipped this week, PM me with your address and the details of our trade and I'll get thewm out to you.
PPears2.jpg

GTG

Prickly pears are ripe and flavorful now. If you want them shipped this week, PM me with your address and the details of our trade and I'll get thewm out to you.
PPears2.jpg

GTG
@GTG do you still have access to the prickly pears? I bought some of what I thought were the red ones at a meat market, but they don't look the same and definitely don't have that bright pink hue. More of a orange.
20210804_144850.jpg
20210804_144904.jpg

@GTG do you still have access to the prickly pears? I bought some of what I thought were the red ones at a meat market, but they don't look the same and definitely don't have that bright pink hue. More of a orange.
View attachment 737885View attachment 737886

Yeah, those are way under ripe - You need to wait until they turn red and have no green left - especially at the top cap where the flower was

Latest posts

Back