I figured I'd give this a try, I used a liter of OJ, not from concentrate. Then i used some cuties as well. couple bags of frozen cherries, and I saved a few bags for secondary ferm as well. As far as spices and what not, I used two vanilla beans, an ounce or two of skinned and sliced ginger root, I crushed some all spice, some orange peels from the cuties and threw it all in a muslin bag. I also used some energizer and yeast nutrient in as well. I did a 5 gallon batch with 15 pounds of honey, started it on FEB 4 2013, and 18 days later it has finally started to die down, as far as the bubbles is concerned.