I racked it this afternoon. I think it is pretty much done fermenting. The SG was 0.997! It tasted youn, but it will be good.
I realized I made two mistakes on this batch, but they canceled each other out:
A while ago I found out that since I had to get my honey from two different stores, I had mistakenly used a pound too much honey.
When I took the lid off my bucket today, I noticed that there had been krausen all the way up to the lid. Then I overflowed my five gallon carboy. I quickly sanitized my half gallon growler and filled it up. I managed to keep most of the mead, but I estimate that I made 6 gallons instead of 5. Not quite sure how this happened.
So basically my honey to water ratio is not as skewed as I thought it was, and I have 6 or so gallons of this mead... I'll take it.