Well, made up the batch yesterday. We used 12lbs of honey, 4gal of water and the ec 118 yeast. Mixed it in Go Ferm and added the Fermaid K and DAP. That thing took off, way different than the Wyest Sweet Mead I used for the other batch which took almost 3 days to start. Tonight, we're going to add the second stage of nutrients and de-gass it. I think this is going to be a good batch I know it. May have to save some un-blended.
On a side note, we got this honey from a place here called Bee-City. They have their hives made up like a city, they're painted like a church, post office ect. Also, they have a cool petting zoo where you can feed lemurs, monkeys, lamas ect. The wife loved it. Honey was cheaper then the honey I bought for the other batch at the farmers market too.