The recipe was 15lbs of unboiled honey (mixed clove, orane, and blackberry), then boiled 2 apples, 2 clusters of grapes and added that all to the fermentor, 3tspn of acid blend, and 1 tspn of yeast nutrient. put a couple crushed campden tablets and then sat 24 hours.
the yeast I used was lavalin d47. I rehydrated two packets and emptied into the fermentor. starting gravity at this point was 1.150. After a week of primary I raked it over to the secondary let sit for about 3 weeks and found out my g/f found anew place for us to live so on moving day I racked again in hopes the stuff that fell out wouldn't get mixed back up again, let sit for a few hourse to build up some CO2 and then moved the carboy to the new home. then sat for about 2 months added the sorbistat k waited the week and racked again. this time the gravity reading was around 1.008. after racking I took the 3lbs of boiled honey and added that. then took a taster sip after sitting for one more month. didn't notice much fermentation activity when I added the additional honey. just a few random bubbles patches about 1-1 1/2 inch wide and those patches more or less just just stayed how they where.