Why not start with my first post today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M. Nelson

Reaction score
Thanks to the Servbot, the header of my browser has directed my to the introductions forum.

My name is Nelson, and I'm from south of Boston.
I enjoy beer, New England sports, science, reading, technology, bicycles, ingenuity, scrabble, robots, and more beer. Hope to make some new friends here. :)

So thank you members of the HBT for all the indispensable information I have accrued herein. With your compiled knowledge at my side, I have successfully brewed and bottle my first batch of beer!

Starting with a trip to a local shop for equipment and such, washing Sam Adams bottles till I was blue in the face, and finally here... waiting patiently as it were.

So I'm only left with this dilemma:

What is the proper glass to drink my first India Pale Ale from?

Thanks HBT!

Lol, anything that doesn't leak!

I like a tapered pilsner glass just because it lets me admire the color and clarity, but strictly speaking, a traditional pint glass is probably pc.

Welcome to the forums, from the state's western reaches!

Whatever glass you put it in, just enjoy it along with another Patriot (and Celtic... and Red Sox) win.... :D

LOL, I hear you on the testing. I want to get one of those new SA glasses I am hearing about. I bet they would work great for hoppy beers.

Back