noobie from staten island, ny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimSTi

Reaction score
hey everyone.. just was referred to this site from a friend.. don't know if he posts here or not yet.. i'm a complete rookie to home brewing but will hopefully be popping my cherry here soon.. already started scouring theses forums and the numerous links.. can't wait!

tim

hey everyone.. just was referred to this site from a friend.. don't know if he posts here or not yet.. i'm a complete rookie to home brewing but will hopefully be popping my cherry here soon.. already started scouring theses forums and the numerous links.. can't wait!

tim

Nice! Rockaway/Belle Harbor area here. You'll find a great bunch of people with a wealth of knowledge here. The search feature here is your best friend. Pick up a few books too. The two bibles here seem to be How to Brew and The Complete Joy of Homebrewing

I'm a novice myself but feel free to PM me if you have any questions that you think I can answer.

Welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Rockaway/Belle Harbor area here. You'll find a great bunch of people with a wealth of knowledge here. The search feature here is your best friend. Pick up a few books too. The two bibles here seem to be How to Brew and The Complete Joy of Homebrewing

I'm a novice myself but feel free to PM me if you have any questions that you think I can answer.

Welcome.

Hey thanks! Do you know of any local home brew stores in the not so distant area?

And the friend who referred me goes by devin_mac

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey thanks! Do you know of any local home brew stores in the not so distant area?

And the friend who referred me goes by devin_mac

Hmmm....You might be better off checking out in Jersey. There are a few in Long Island though. Not too sure if you get out there at all.

Welcome Staten Island!

New York Ex-Pat here. Will be moving back to Brooklyn soon.

Sweet...where in Brooklyn? We should all plan a meetup.

Latest posts

Back