New from Indianapolis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdstrobe

Reaction score
New from the Indy area. :tank:

My name is Matt, 23 years old.

Had a ton of old bottles laying around and decided to buy a basic kit from a LHBS and brewed a few extract/Mr. Beer kits. After reading tons of blogs/websites learning more about the process, talked myself into a couple of plastic and glass fermenters and started more kinds of brews.

Read a lot about kegging equipment and bought myself a nice kit from an old pepsi manufacturer wholesaler. Best decision I made, beer is tasting better than ever and aging very well in my 60-68F basement. I've really jumped with both feet into this hobby and now looking to formulate my own recipes with AG. Need to do some more research about that new style, tho.

I'll post a couple recipes that have done me well in the past and probably keep posting around this website frequently. Great new passion!

Thanks guys! RDWHAHB!

Thanks guys! Here's to alcohol. The cause of, and solution to.... all of life's problems.

:)

Back