New Brewer from MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmiracle

Reaction score
Hi, I've got my first batch of Brown Ale sitting in my primary fermenter as we speak. I'm hoping to get to the point of brewing my own mead but I'm interested in learning a lot of different things along the way!

Congrats on getting the first brew completed!

Now get busy on your next brews to keep you occupied while you wait for the first one to be ready to drink. :rockin:

Mustangj said:
Welcome.:tank:

What part of MI?

Currently in Benton Harbor, Raised in Marquette, Born in Bay City, I've covered a lot of Michigan ground except the thumb!

Contrats on your first brew. Greetings from yet another Michigander - from Ann Arbor. You'll like this site - friendly and good advice.

bp

Jim Karr said:
Welcome, fellow Mitten State brewer! I'm in Covert......we need to get together and go visit the Livery in BH. I understand it's outstanding!

Yeah it's really good, they make an English Ruby Red Ale that's really good, I haven't been in awhile so I don't know what's on tap right now but it's a nice place!

Latest posts

Back