n00b from Saskatchewan, Canada!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rx_mike

Reaction score
I've been making wine for about 2.5 years now (mainly kits) and had the process down to a a pretty good science. In the city here we also have some really fantastic brew pubs and beer focused restaurants that push craft and microbrewed beers.

I thought, wtf? Here I am churning out batch after of batch of delicious wine when what I really just sometimes want is a nice cold brew. I'm not talking that Molson/Labatts crap.

So it was an easy jump into the beer. Still getting my legs here but have two batches in various stages of production and looking to advance my technique with my successes.

Love the forum, its been a good time waster at work and probably one of the most active/informative ones of which I've ever been a member.

Sum up: I'm here, for beer, so you better get used to it.

Any other Sask HBTers out there?

Welcome aboard! You'll find we have many Canadian brewers around here, so you might even be able to find a few in your area.

If you've got wine making down, making beer should be a breeze. A tasty, refreshing, amazing breeze. :mug:

Welcome fellow Canuck! :mug:

There are actually quite a few from your neck of the woods on here! Be sure to check out the Canadian Brewers group (link in my sig).

Saskawhatchewin? That's just a made up name right?
Beer? pbbbbbf? How hard could it be? What could possibly go wrong?
Welcome prairie dog.:mug:

Welcome Mike! Regina is my home town, and I sure miss places like Bushwakker's. Are you a member of ALES?

Welcome aboard. One of the great things about living on the Canadian prairies is the abundance of cheap two row. Brew lots and gloat frequently. :D

Back