Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > HomeBrewTalk Forums > Introductions > Long time brewer, first time caller

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2012, 04:00 PM   #1
rjdutch
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Long time brewer, first time caller

Hi all!
My name is Rob, I live in Maryland and have been brewing for about 5 years now. I have followed this forum loosely for about a year and just upgraded to premium membership today. Love this place!

My brewing setup has been pretty arcane but I have been following the thread on building a brewing station with strut material. Worth the price of admission to say the least. I brew AG so I'm looking forward to learning more about electric setups as I plan to go that way soon. Also, my daughter is getting ready to go to college for brewing so she is looking forward to developing some of her own recipes at home.

Anyway, enough rambling. Just wanted to say hi.

R

Old 12-12-2012, 04:55 PM   #2
Mike M
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Hi Rob. Welcome.

Sending your child off to college to learn how to brew, my friend that is brilliant.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply