Hello from Seattle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigJerk

Reaction score
Hi, I started brewing about a year ago, and have done pretty well. I live in an apartment, so I have only done extract and PM brews so far, but i have done one FM this summer while visiting my dad in TX. He got into brewing about the same time as me. I would love to go FM and keg, but apt. living tends to restrict space. I am thinking about using DeathBrewer's method of stovetop FM https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f39/easy-stovetop-all-grain-brewing-pics-90132/ but I don't know if the old electric stove we have can handle it. I suppose I could always get a butane stove and do it out on the deck. I'd love to meet up with other brewers in the area and share notes!

I finally have a logo designed by a friend of mine, I think it's pretty awesome.
big%20jerk%20logo%203%20small.jpg

Hi! I am also a new member. Names Athur and I'm from a small town called Rockhampton in Queensland Australia.
Happy to get acquainted with you!Thanks!

Back