Hello, from Sacramento

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBone

Reaction score
Hey. Tony here (aka TheBone). I have ordered my first homebrew kit from "Northern Brewer". Should get it in the next few days. Can't wait. I love beer.

Hey Tony, welcome to "The Obsession".

Feel free to hit me up for tips and advise, [email protected] if you need a hand.

Do you shop at Homebrew Outlet?

If so, say hi to Mike.

Cheers,

knewshound

AKA Patrick

This is my home sign on. I purchased my first kit online from Northern Brewer. I'm sure I'll be visiting the Homebrew Outlet. Thanks for your offer, I'm sure I'll take you up on it. Tony

You can login to one account from multiple location, so I'm curious why you need 2 accounts?

As a side note, I'm a Sacto native. How are things out there? Sutter's Fort still standing?

Yep, and still having kids dragged through it!

The area has changed quite a bit. You would not even recognize Roseville or Elk Grove.

I am in Carmichael and thankfully, it remains unchanged for the most part.

The little town has grown up. As it was meant to I suppose.

Cheers,

knewshound

I was part of the Thundering Herd at EGHS! Class of '86, or would have been 'till I got the boot... long story.

Got the full diploma in '89 (night school) and went into the USN, left Sacto until '94, and left again in late '95. Been back once since '03, and that was for a BBQ! No more Cake or Fillibuster:( (really miss them, used to see them at Ironside downtown). Used to get a pretty good carnitas burrito at Vallejos near the Capital too.

I need to visit Sac again soon. I've still got family in town there, maybe I can get my brother into brewing there.

Back