Hello from Ontario

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nieuwoldm

Reaction score
I got into brewing about 2 months ago and its been a downhill footrace ever since, its like a drug. I started with with a couple Coppers' kits and then moved to partial grain. I hope to move to all grain sometime this summer but time will tell as I have not yet brewed a beer that is not fantastic(probably cause its homemade and not due to actual taste).

I hope to be growing some of my own hops this spring so I will get to experiment with wet hopping and such. I just hope I dont bite off more than I can chew and get turned off of brewing. Anyways I hope to use this forum quite a bit as I will have a lot more questions with time.

Matt :mug: clinky

Welcome.

I have been growing hops in Windsor for 3 years now. It is very easy and satisfying to see how these things take off.

Keep me informed.

Cheers!

Until your garden grows, try the Festa Brew kits if you have access to them in your area. They are working well for me until my brew space is completed.

welcome, im from st catharines, and just started brewing too. just brewed my first two batches this week, both partial grain. i was also interested in growing hops but dont know if il have room anywhere this year

Back