Hello from northeast pa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nghtmre4u

Reaction score
I have been a wine maker for a few years my ex bought me a mr beer kit yrs ago i tried a batch and didnt like the results and gave up then while getting some wine supplies at the local supply shop there was a guy getting all his ingedients for a home brew and got me thinking and searching and reading and i happened to come across this site.Well now i think i am ready to give this another shot and with all the helpfull info on this site i think i have found another great hobby so next week i am gonna try and get my first batch going.

I understand with the Mr Beer effort.
My first batch was from a "brewsack" kit which actually turned out quite well. I then got a Mr Beer and after several batches I was not as pleased with the results. I then did a no boil, extract only batch and was once again convinced beermaking was for me. Now I am gearing up for my first all grain effort.

I also do the wine kits and now have my first batch of wine from grapes in the works.

Bob from SE PA

Welcome from Lewisburg, PA! Where in NEPA are you located?
nanticoke.pa not far from wilkesbarre
I understand with the Mr Beer effort.
My first batch was from a "brewsack" kit which actually turned out quite well. I then got a Mr Beer and after several batches I was not as pleased with the results. I then did a no boil, extract only batch and was once again convinced beermaking was for me. Now I am gearing up for my first all grain effort.

I also do the wine kits and now have my first batch of wine from grapes in the works.

Bob from SE PA
i started wine making with a kit then within a month i started from juice from local winery then grape apples whatever i could get my hands on and make wine out of so i was getting stuff for bottling and a guy sparked my intrest in beer again and i brewed my first batch a cherry wheat and built a $130 kegerater was suprised how good it came out it is no award winner thats for sure but very enjoyabale thats what i was after since i kegged my first brew i have made another batch this is a raspberry creamale still a extract kit still in the fermenter but i am waiting the arrival of my all grain ingredients to arrive and gonna attemt to do a all grain :ban::mug:

Back