Hello from NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Probie

Reaction score
I've been lurking on this forum for a few years, and brewing off and on for about the same. I finally got around to setting up an account and going legit. I've been brewing extract for a while and am getting ready to make the jump to all grain. Anyway, Hello to all of you--happy brewing.

I've been lurking on this forum for a few years, and brewing off and on for about the same. I finally got around to setting up an account and going legit. I've been brewing extract for a while and am getting ready to make the jump to all grain. Anyway, Hello to all of you--happy brewing.

Welcome to the group!

I live in Southern Pines...I was in Colorado springs until about a year ago.

I could be your dad! I too am a father o' 6. Although I think you are referencing the year! How long have you been brewing? I just started doing AG brews since Xmas. I've done 5 so far and planning to brew again next weekend. Have you tried our brew pub yet?

I just finished up my 3rd extract batch, I'm hoping to try an AG in the next 3-4 months after I get a couple more extract batches under my belt.

Back