Hello from Kansas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moto400

Reaction score
I have been lurking around here for quite some time and finally registered. Right now I am gathering up the equipment necessary to do my first all grain. This site has been very helpful with the reviews and DIY's. I have a lot to learn but this looks like a great place to start.

Hello! Just recently did my first all-grain as well. Topeka has a great home brew supply store if you're ever in need of some supplies.

Hello! Just recently did my first all-grain as well. Topeka has a great home brew supply store if you're ever in need of some supplies.

The guys down at Ale and Vino are good folks. They have been helping me out for years. Are you a member of the lawrence brew club?

Thank god the handfull of us just increased by one!!! Maybe with another handfull we can do a group buy.

Welcome aboard :mug: I am new here as well, I live in Basehor, Ks. 5 mi. west of the Kansas Speedway.
Currently fermenting my second batch, it is Autumn Amber Ale from Midwest Supplies, and it is on it's 9th day in the primary and it is tasting yummy, secondary Better Boy jug should be arriving tomorrow. :ban:

A couple of buddies of mine from college started up a blog that you might find interesting (located in the KC area). They are pretty passionate about beer and are really the reason I started brewing again. I hope you enjoy.

http://kchopheaven.blogspot.com/

The guys down at Ale and Vino are good folks. They have been helping me out for years. Are you a member of the lawrence brew club?

I went to my first guild meeting last night! It was great! I'm excited to start learning stuff from all of the veteran brewers.

Back