Hello from Hattiesburg, MS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel82

Reaction score
Hi everybody. Just finished my second extract kit tonight. I am just starting in this hobby and I can tell its something I'm going to really enjoy.

I made a lot of mistakes on my first batch (not that my second one was perfect) but I found this site afterwards and feel like I have already improved on my brewing technique greatly because of it. I feel much more confident in the quality of the brew I made tonight that my first attempt.

I hope to become a regular poster and be on my way to brewing great beer in no time. :mug:

Man I left Hattiesburg a few years ago. Miss it tons. How's the Keg & Barrel? Love that place.

Hey fellow Mississippian. Welcome to a great hobby. Hburg is one of the better bier spots in the state, even though it may not feel like it count yourself lucky. Sam at K&B is great. I'm guessing you know about RYP & the movement to change MS's antiquated bier laws?

Schlante,
Phillip

haha yea I think most people here expected Brett to play again. The keg & barrel is a really great spot I don't visit as often as I should. I know about RYP and need to get more involved in the process. Thanks for the warm welcome I'm glad I found this site.

Back