Hello fellow brewers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krispy d

Reaction score
so after 13 years of brewing I finaly stumbled in a homebrew induced stupor upon your fine board. I started brewing in college in 94 and went allgrain in 2000. I am a dedicated DIYer and have built many HB gadgets that I am sure I will share with you in the future. I have an eight foot bar in the living room (thanks dear) and currently run three draft lines. my kegerator holds four cornies so I can have three beers on tap and one conditioning at all times.

by the way my handle was supposed to read krispy d but I guess I had one too many HB's the night I registered. :drunk: oops. I pm'd an admin to see if we can fix it. we'll see I guess. I might just be stuck with it.

glad to meet you all!

Kris

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you're already quite knowledgeable about homebrewing. Maybe you could get in the trenches and answer some newbie questions for us. :D

Back