-Hello all from mexico ¡ !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bienvenidos.

A question...there are homebrew supply stores in Mexico? It's that my wife is from Guadalajara and I've never seen a homebrew supply store there (but I've never looked). There's not even a brewpub last I checked.

Welcome to the board, I look for Brew pubs when I'm in mexico and I have never come accross one. Are there Brew Pubs in MC

Hola Paisano!!!!!

Yo tambien soy de México, especificamente de Monterrey!! Me da gusto saber que cada vez más gente se interesa en este hobby!!!

And to answer Baron von BeeGee.....As far as i've looked, there is only one homebrew supply store (www.hombrewingmexico.com) but their supply is very limited and their prices are not limited at all :drunk:

What I do is order everything thru the net, so far i've only used austin homebrew, and have it shipped to the border (i have the benefit of living 2 hours away from mcallen texas)

Regards!
Mawa

-Hello, thanks to all you for welcome words.

-Not already, but I hope brewing pulque in nearest future:)

-Actually I don´t know about any homebrew supply store here, but yes here are a very very few places for taste homebrew beer because the biggest brand beer factories almost don´t let air to other small producers.

-Hola paisano, saludos tambien para ti.

-Thank you to all you, best regards. Roberto.

OMG!
Welcome also countryman of my wife. (Los Alamitos Zacatecas) I only see one store that sell things for beer. This store is in DF (Mexico City) but the prices are high. A lady friend of my wife has a house in DF (Mexico City) and says there are friends who make very good beer. She gave us an invitation to stay in DF (Mexico City) one day. Again welcome.

If you really want to see how well these transation sites work translate to Spanish on one site, then cut and paste and translate back to English on another.

English to Spanish on Google then back to English on Bablefish;
" If you really wish to see like of good the work of these sites of transation translate to the Spanish in a site, then cut and rubber and translate again to English in another one."

-Hello, again many thanks to all you ((all names and nicks included)) for your welcome words.:mug:

-I am very sure about the very best recipes of brewing in all the world are just here in this forum, but not in the biggest brand marks of beer.:tank:

-Best regards. Roberto.

Back