Greetings from Northeast PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevBrewer

Reaction score
Hey all!
I'm new to this site and to homebrewing. As a total noob I have lots of enthusiasm and questions and no clues. That said, I want to learn as much as I can so I can make the best homebrews that my limited resources will allow!

I'm a pastor (yep, some of us enjoy a good brew now and again), a cook, married with two sons. I came to homebrewing as a way of finding a hobbie I could share with friends, and enjoy with like-minded folks. So far, I've found good resources locally through a local store, and an acquaintance who is co-owner of the only microbrewery in our county (as of now).

Any help would be appreciated and thanks for the great site!

RevBrewer said:
Hey all!
I'm new to this site and to homebrewing. As a total noob I have lots of enthusiasm and questions and no clues. That said, I want to learn as much as I can so I can make the best homebrews that my limited resources will allow!

I'm a pastor (yep, some of us enjoy a good brew now and again), a cook, married with two sons. I came to homebrewing as a way of finding a hobbie I could share with friends, and enjoy with like-minded folks. So far, I've found good resources locally through a local store, and an acquaintance who is co-owner of the only microbrewery in our county (as of now).

Any help would be appreciated and thanks for the great site!

Rev I'm in NEPA and also fairly new. Let's talk

Latest posts

Back