Greetings from Lacey, WA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manfish

Reaction score
Just wanted to say "Hello". Looking forward to reading the forums and learning a lot. Like several others I started out with just extract (more specifically, Mr. Beer), made the jump to mini-mash and I am in line to do my first AG next weekend.... can't wait! :)

Just wanted to say "Hello". Looking forward to reading the forums and learning a lot. Like several others I started out with just extract (more specifically, Mr. Beer), made the jump to mini-mash and I am in line to do my first AG next weekend.... can't wait! :)

Good for you for taking the big plunge, and welcome, from Colfax, WA! Go Cougs!!!

Welcome Brother Tacoma here partial mash extract apt brewer here ! Keep us updated yeah!?

Where do you get brewing stuff in Rockinchester? I always head to Lacey.

Bought some stuff from a guy off Craigslist, carboys, buckets, wort chilller, 4+ cases of bottles and the such.

Ironically, I was in Rochester a week ago today buying 2 full sized kegs from a guy... again, Craigslist.

P.S... dont go snakin' my craigslist deals out from under me now! ;)

Looks like there is a growing brew crew in the Oly area showing up this year.

Nice to see some locals on here!

We might just have to share a few beers over a tasting session. :mug:

Latest posts

Back