Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > HomeBrewTalk Forums > Introductions > First time brewer, last name Brewer!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2012, 04:05 AM   #1
Brewcrew02
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 43 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 93

Default First time brewer, last name Brewer!

So I started 2 weeks ago with a Mr. Beer and already bought a partial frankenstein set of ingredients for the second. Bottled the first batch just now The itch to brew more is already killing me. This hurry up and wait stuff is torture! Oh and I window shopped freezers today for the always enjoyable keezer build. That starts when the temp. reg. from China gets here (ordered 3 days ago). So apparently I'm way ahead of myself...

Hi, I'm Andy and I'm a hop-a-holic. I'm one of those damned Austinites that's not really an Austinite. They LOVE us here! OG from Kansas City, MO where I used to work at the 75th St. Brewery (one love). One of the managers/brewers that I worked under is a current brewer for Boulevard Brewing Co. (Hi Jeremy!). Oh and my last name is Brewer. Just wanted to intro myself and see how many times I could fit the letters b-r-e-w in a OP thread. Cheers brothers!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2012, 04:39 AM   #2
mrkrausen
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 16 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 24

Welcome to the board and to the hobby/addiction. Nice to see you're from KC and showing love for 75th street brewery. I enjoy that place and one of my old managers works there now. Sounds like you better build up a pipeline quick! So the wait for a brew to be ready isn't so bad and to fill that keezer it sounds like you're soon to have.

I'm in over my head...fortunately that's right where I like to be.

Old 08-12-2012, 06:07 AM   #3
2PintsLow
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 57

Welcome to the forums and to the obsession!

Quick Reply