Another Brewer in Mass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cape Brewing

DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all,
Been brewing for a bit now but just joined the site recently. There's tons of great stuff on this site so thanks to the moderators for running things and all of the folks who post. It's been helpful.

Working on my AG rig now. I have about 95% of the material. I just have to get the last few things and put it all together. Looking forward to being able to try different things.

Also a member of South Shore Brew Club. It's a great club for SE Mass and RI.

I used to brew quite a bit, got out of it for a while and am now back with a vengeance (seems to be the case with a lot of people). I did things a BIT backwards in that I spent a ton of time building a full-sized Irish Pub in my basement, complete with six taps (still working on a beer engine) and THEN got back heavily into brewing. I should have done it the other way around and maybe I would have had some good beers to tip while I was building! I'll have to get some good pics up in my profile.

I'm off Freeman Street -- it's that street across from Tsang's Chinese restaurant if you don't know where that is.

yup... I know exactly where that is... that's funny. I drive that street every other day cutting through from the Mansfield train station to our sons' day care over across the street from Patty's Place.

That's funny... I thought there was about a zero percent chance anyone would have even heard of Norton, nevermind lived there since it's such a tiny town.

I host a lot of the meetings for the South Shore Brew Club. You should check us out some time. It certainly would be convenient in terms of where you would have to go for the meetings!

I hadn't heard of Norton either until we moved here :)

I'll have to come check you guys out. We just bought a house in Taunton, so our time in Norton is short -- but even from Taunton it's not a bad drive .... thanks!

i live in western mass. right near a pretty nice homebrew store. just got into it myself, have only brewed once. thanks to all on this site for providing me with the knowledge and wisdom necessary to progress my quest.

i live in western mass. right near a pretty nice homebrew store. just got into it myself, have only brewed once. thanks to all on this site for providing me with the knowledge and wisdom necessary to progress my quest.

Once is all it takes... prepare yourself for a serious addiction!!

... and jeeeeez... Norton/Taunton/N. Attleboro!?!?!? And that's just in a the last few minutes. What is there?? Something in the water in our area that makes us brewers???

Hey guys,

I'm over in Stoughton, not all that far away from Norton. Except I can't just say Norton. I have to say it like Jackie Gleason did when he was hollerin' at Ed Norton. "NORTON!"

Norton is a very nice town, if a touch rural.

PTN

Hey PTN!

Stoughton's right aroudn the corner. Jeez... heck with the South Shore Brew Club, we could start our own club for guys within a 15 mile radius of Norton it seems!

I keep telling myself that I should join your club, but I work evenings and overnights and I'd probably only get to go to one meeting a year so it never seemed worthwhile. I see Jim everythursday at TWB though, so I sort of feel like an associate member.

Back