So my build is so close to being finished I can taste it. Got all the cleaning of previous owner done, shelving mounted and set in place, all the wires routed. Just need the control panel parts to arrive and be wired in.
On the left we have an empty keg for show on top, full on the bottom. It'll need some thermal mass on that side once it gets up and running, it will also let me pre-chill a keg before dropping it into the keezer. If I put a different medium in for the shelf I can fit 2 kegs on it and still close the door. Shelf bracket rating: 375 lb.
On the right we've got 2x 5 gal carboys with blow off tube. And a spoon. The tube on that one wanted to kink for some reason, and I grabbed the first thing I saw that I could use to prop it up. On the bottom is a 13 gal barrel fermenter. Currently doesn't seal up tight, I'm not concerned using it as a primary. By moving the gasket I can get it air tight but don't have a grommet for an airlock at this point. Also have plenty of room on that shelf for another barrel instead of carboys. Shelf bracket rating: 250 lb.
I may let paranoia get the better of me and toss up a couple brackets opposite the current ones on the right side just to be extra safe. Even though they're at less than half the rated capacity, and that said rated capacity likely exceeds the breaking point by a good margin as well. Yes there's a bit of a tilt to the liquid in the photo, but a level on the top of the fridge indicates similar. The bundled towel (to cushion the carboys from screw heads) is also a little thicker on one side in the photo. After hoisting them into place I gave the bracket a good leaning on just to make sure it had plenty of strength left.
Very happy with the results so far. Even though it is currently functionally useless as the temp controllers haven't arrived yet. At least I've got everything ready for when they do arrive and it should become a pain free wiring job. Thanks to those who posted before me, without your inspiration I'm not sure I could have made this happen.