Uni-Strut Brutus 20 Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow that's awesome, I was just looking at these pumps and with a stainless head, they are the same price as a chugger...

wow that's awesome, I was just looking at these pumps and with a stainless head, they are the same price as a chugger...

Yeah, they are now. When I got these, they were about $45. If I was to do it over today, I would still buy them just in the non-stainless for about 25 bucks. They are soo quiet, it made my brew day much more enjoyable compared to my March pumps.

Yeah, they are now. When I got these, they were about $45. If I was to do it over today, I would still buy them just in the non-stainless for about 25 bucks. They are soo quiet, it made my brew day much more enjoyable compared to my March pumps.

I couldn't find what brand of pumps you are using? I was just looking at the Steelhead Pumps on Northern Brewer but those are $179 vs $45 so curious the difference.

Back