The POLs E-HERMS System Videos (how it was built)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Pol

Reaction score
I think I posted these here when I created them, BUT they were stuffed into another thread somewhere. This video does not include my new silicone hoses and HLT and MLT sight gauges.

Part 1

PART 2

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I have seen that first one before, but man I like brewing vids and that is good good ****.

Someday I will get a system like that going, but I think I need to stick it out with the ghetto setup for a while to prove to myself that I am in this for the long haul.

Very nice POL!

There was a delay in getting the sight gauge thing up... should be up this week? LARRY????

I have my "no chill" article and instructions coming along as well. Obviously the article is not complete until the beer is tapped, a few weeks.

I think the E-kettle and control panel article is up now... LARRY??? There was a small delay with this as well.

Sorry for the delays, it is all coming, it just needs to get posted.

I have my "no chill" article and instructions coming along as well. Obviously the article is not complete until the beer is tapped, a few weeks. Sorry for the delays, it is all coming, it just needs to get posted.

Thanks so much for the how-to videos, and for taking the time to document your findings and instructions.

Latest posts

Back