Nice little compact and portable $199 brew stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sawdustguy

Reaction score
While perusing the internet I came across this:

66580.jpg

This could be easily monified into a nice little compact and portable brew stand without too much trouble. It's only $199. It can be found at Agri Supply

Looks really nice. There was a thread where someone else bought one and used it, worked well for his setup. I tried to find it but couldn't.

Looks really nice. There was a thread where someone else bought one and used it, worked well for his setup. I tried to find it but couldn't.

Yep. I had sent an email asking about buying it without the burners or with one burner since I have 1 already. no can do. Buy it as is. The other guy seemed to like it though. I think he may have reinforced something on it though. Don't quote me, but I am thinking he deemed something flimsy.

Yep. I had sent an email asking about buying it without the burners or with one burner since I have 1 already. no can do. Buy it as is. The other guy seemed to like it though. I think he may have reinforced something on it though. Don't quote me, but I am thinking he deemed something flimsy.

Definetly needs beefing up from the looks of it. Some inexpensive angle iron would do the trick.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f11/viable-option-stand-review-w-pics-103082/

That stand is dead sexy imo. I am temped to get one for portable brew days. Must resist... focus money on current projects.... gosh it is hard.

I would set it up with a third burner on the opposite side as the fold out. Possibly construct another fold out part on the other side???

Then I would attach a march pump in the middle somewhere.

This would give you a nice direct fired pyramid stand with some portable sex appeal.

Back