Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > DIY Projects > Brew Stands > Faulty Ball Valves

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2012, 03:35 PM   #1
freeokw
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default Faulty Ball Valves

Just a heads up for you DIYers that purchase stainless steel ball valves on Ebay....stay away from anything "Idmitch77" is selling.
I purchased two 1 1/2" stainless steel ball valves from him.
When I received them, they were frozen and would not budge.
When I contacted him he apologized and said he'd check his other valves.
I received another email stating that to his surprise, they were all frozen. He apologized for shipping without checking the product, said to send the valves back and he would refund all my money.
I sent the valves back, and he refunded the purchase price and original shipping, but not the return shipping as I had been led to believe.
When I contacted him I was informed he had no intention of refunding all my money...as in return shipping and to go ahead and leave negative feedback on Ebay stating; "I don't care!"
Wow, I've had remarkably good luck with sellers are Ebay, but I guess there are a few bad ones out there...."Idmitch77" happens to be one of them.
I'm hoping my experience can save fellow homebrewers from making the same costly mistake.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply