7) Now attach the orange 1 gang low voltage bracket to the black thermostat/ light box on the fridge. I drilled a whole straight down from the black thermostat/light to the orange box. Then place the machine screw straight threw the hole and put a little bit of crazy glue on the head of the screw. You will have to attach the black thermostat/ light box on the fridge before you attach the orange box. There will be two screw posts hanging under the thermostat and two holes on top of the orange box(Pic 6, 7)
8) After a few minutes push the orange box onto the studs from the machine screw. Use the nuts to attach it to the fridge(Pic 8)
9) Now comes the fun part wiring! Drill a few holes on top of the hump in the back left corner of the fridge. I drilled 3 holes in the fridge. Two wires ran from the back of the fridge to the orange box. One ran from the back of the fridge to where the paint can heater is(I will describe how to build this late). Leave extra wire(better to have too much then too little)
10) The first step to wiring is taking one of the cords and using a sharpie to label wires. I took one of the wires one of the whites will be (green cold) one of the green wires will be black.
11) The numbers on top of the diagram are the outputs for the STC 1000. The wires coming in from the bottom is the wire that is plugged into the wall outlet. The middle is the back of the outlet.