Well, I've poured the insulation. It went pretty well. The initial pour went into the back side of the cold box, and seeped around the ducts into the main chamber, as I thought it would.
It didn't flow evenly, however, and ended up shifting the liner about a 1/2" off center. Oh well.
The subsequent pours filled it about 3/4 of the way, and I finished off with Great Stuff. I used the big gaps filler version, and filled in a layer at a time, about 5 layers. I think I got consistent fill with no gaps.
See the pics here(Flikr)
Testing has begun, and now I'm positive the fridge will have the cooling capacity I need.
There are some more pics of the kegerator, with the mess of wires. These show the lid, and some overall pics of the unit.
See them here.
I still need to drill holes for lines, and add the tower. Then it's off to the races!