My Keezer - The Documentary

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I think!:) I am still enjoying it daily!

It's all good. That mahogany has a shimmering effect in the light and it reminds me of my boat. It also makes me want to spend more money on wood when I start the keezer project next month. My MIL just moved into a retirement community and they had a 3000 sq ft home full of heavy solid mahogany furniture. A lot of it is in my garage now. Maybe I should integrate some of it into my keezer:mug:

that is amazing. I was going to build a keezer when i get home from Afghanistan but now im PCSing to Germany so I will have to wait to see what im working with there before building one. I hope when I finally get a chance to make one it comes out looking half as nice as yours.

Awesome keezer! Thanks for letting me know of your sketchup file. Ill be using it to finish the design of mine! Take care!

Holy heck dude I hate people like you. I was so proud till I saw that. That isn't a kegerator thats a freaking work of art. Awesome job man I wanna bring you a 12 pack for admission to the viewing. I have friends that are that talented not me though.

Link to file:
https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model.html?id=93217436f56a4763bcca1c4fe771c903

I read the thread, looked at all of the different designs, learned the ins and outs of sketchup, and began my quest.

Thanks to everyone on HomeBrewtalk.com for the "keezer" ideas...

I started with the sketchup file jeezer was kind enough to send me, but quickly realized I need to make numerous modifications so I started a brand new sketchup file and put the major components in place (virtually).

Here is a picture of my original file:
keezer.JPG

As I build I am making modifications and will periodically update the model.

You can download the entire model from the sketchup model warehouse here:
http://tinyurl.com/7ynx6ys

Build pictures coming soon!

Back