[Initial Release] RaspberryPints - Digital Taplist Solution

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been meaning to post this request for some time, and now that I'm actually on the keyboard while this thought is resident:

RaspberryPints has moved on from the "Initial Release". Like, years ago.

I'd personally appreciate it if folks would stop posting here and move on to the current thread, located here.

Particularly if you are asking for help - and of course, speaking for myself - it would behoove you to post where I usually look.
Otherwise - demonstrably - it could be weeks before I stumble across your post.

Cheers! :mug:

Ahh that is why, I am using Jessie
My apologies, I totally missed this post back when it was fresh.

Before we get into it, what OS version are you using?
I have yet to try getting this feature working on Jessie...

Cheers!

I can't figure out why chromium isn't launching when I reboot and my screen blanking is still active. I've double and tripled checked the autostart file.

I don't see any problems with this file after double and triple checking.

Any ideas? I've searched the forum and it looks like most other people with this problem had typos, I can't find anything else to try.

Here is what the LXDE-pi file looks like:

image1.jpg

Seen that before. Someone didn't pay the rent.
If the guys don't square that away quickly there are at least a few of us with kits...

Cheers!

Wanted to set this up, but discovered the site is down. Anyone know if it will be back up, or failing that where I can get the source code and some instructions?

Back