I finally finished the keezer! Took me way too long, first off I had problems for weeks working out the wiring, then I didn't have the money to finish off all the little things.
My local Home Depot didn't have 1.5" foam in stock so I got 1" and some spray foam. I ended up using too much and not keeping an eye on it, this resulted in warped sides. It doesn't bother me too much.
I covered the foam on the inside with foil tape to allow for easier cleaning.
I have the Eva-Dry dehumidifier, a 4" CPU fan and my probe is in a small mason jar.
Finished! Just waiting to keg my Baltic Porter tomorrow to add to the 3rd tap. So glad this is finally done. Next project is the Fermoire!