Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Wine Making Forum > Which Yeast Packs to Use

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2009, 08:57 PM   #1
DutchK9
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Which Yeast Packs to Use

I got three selection premium wine kits when I bought some homebrew supplies from a guy quitting the addiction. They are older kits so I need to replace the yeast packs in them, but they don't say what type of yeast packs they are. Any advice on what type of yeast to get would be helpful.
They are;

Selection Premium Chablis
Selection Premium Pettite Sirah
Selection Premium Ruisseaublanc

Guinnesss Extra Stout Clone
Secondary
Bottled & Kegged
Guinnesss Extra Stout Clone, Bass Ale Clone, Midwest English Bitter, Muntons Nut Brown Ale, Coopers Pilsener, Northern Bock, Apfelwein, Select Premium-Merlot, Select Premium-Borolo, Select Premium-Valpolicella, Northern Nut Brown Ale
Gone
Midwest Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Midwest Hanks Hefeweizen

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply